These comfortable sticky rubber wading shoes are extremely light and flexible, while providing stability, durability and foot protection.
Boats and trucks can only take you so far; you have to make it the rest of the way to the fish on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, our Ultralight Wading Boots keep a spring in your step all the way there and back. The new, more streamlined synthetic leather upper dries fast, flexes easily and holds up through years of hard use. Durable monofilament mesh drains the footbed while keeping sand and silt out. The external rand, internal support and reinforced toe box protect feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. Long-wearing Rock Grip sticky rubber soles hold fin straps, accept studs (sold separately) and can be resoled for extended life.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drains quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing Rock Grip soles; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps; sole also accepts studs, which are sold separately
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
- Winner of the 2012 “Best Footwear” award at EFTTEX, the European Fishing Tackle Trade Exhibition
- Upper: synthetic leather with a polypropylene insole board. Midsole: full-length molded EVA
- 1077 g (38 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.