A modern, performance-driven fishing vest designed for fresh and salt water.
Early season on the Rock Creek can mean fishing in shirtsleeves one minute and full puff-and-shell gear the next. Our Hybrid Pack Vest comfortably hauls everything you need to deal with schizophrenic weather and keeps you organized through it all. We started with our now-classic Vertical Pocket Vest and modernized it with the latest high-performance materials and an integrated pack. The vest body is made from 100% nylon double-ripstop backed with durable, 3-D spacer mesh that breathes easily in the heat and won’t absorb water in a downpour. A vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access, while Hypalon® utility keepers, D-rings and multiple internal zippered pockets put everything in its place. Large rear storage pocket holds lunch, jacket and anything else you want to pack around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. Front and side adjustments make it easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes according to weather.
- Polyester mesh ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools, car keys; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglasses loop; front D-rings allow for quick organizing
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for light or midlayers
- Vest: 6.25-oz 100% polyester. Back Panel: 3D spacer mesh/nylon double-ripstop
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.