When warmer days and high-altitude streams beckon, the Freestone® Wading Pants completes your lightweight kit. These hard-working waist-highs pack small and travel far with all the brush-busting toughness and moisture-wicking breathability of their chest-high cousins. They also feature the same purpose-built design that promotes natural mobility when negotiating unmarked obstacles in and out of the water.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer fabric throughout
- Gusseted & zippered fly improves fit & ease of on-off
- Hip pockets for quick access to essentials
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
WEIGHT: 33 oz. (935.6 g)
ITEM #: PG-12570